Industrial Overhead Doors
Maxwell industrial sectional door is composed of heavy-duty panels, balancing system, driving and control system, safety device, rail, heat insulation and weather sealing for clean room applications and other options such as wicket door and windows on panels for ventilation. The principle is to achieve spring balancing system along with high speed BLDC Servo motor with all safety options for long-lasting performance for many years! suitable for a wide range of applications of the industrial and commercial sectors.
There are three types of Installations:
- Standard lift
- High Lift
- Vertical Lift
- All the necessary measurements are taken inside the premises with just a measuring tape and a water level. Every dimension should be taken at least in three points:
- H — opening height (distance from the floor to the opening top);
- B — opening width (distance between left and right side of the opening);
- h — headroom (distance between opening top and ceiling) min 150 mm;
- b1/ b2 — left/right side room (distance between a corresponding opening edge and obstacle) min 120 mm;
- L — backroom.
- When measuring Н and В the largest figure is taken for final dimension.
- When measuring h, b1, b2 and L the smallest figure is taken for final dimension.
We have a large selection of Industrial Overhead Doors including Steel Garage Doors, Vinyl, Carriage House Doors, Custom Wood Garage Doors and Glass garage doors. Whether you’re looking for the beautiful” Carriage House” style that adds beauty and old-world style to your home, an energy efficient door that reduces energy bills, or just want a completely reliable garage door that’s affordable, we’ve got a model that fits your needs.
Industrial Overhead Doors are Solidly constructed for reliable performance, the insulated sectional steel-back door, is perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Three-layer sandwich construction with inner and outer galvanized steel provides durability and reliability.